NATIONAL BISCUIT INDUSTRIES LTD. SAOG AND ITS SUBSIDIARY
The Board of Directors of National Biscuit Industries LTD. SAOG. are pleased to invite the shareholders to the Annual General Meeting which will be held at the company premises at Plot No.202, Road No.2, Rusayl Industrial Area, Sultanate of Oman on Wednesday, 11th March 2015 at 3 p.m. to discuss the following agenda:
To consider and approve the Board of Directors’ Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2014
- To consider and approve the Corporate Governance Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2014
- To consider and approve the Auditors Report, Consolidated Statement of Financial Position and Consolidated Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Income for the financial year ended 31 December 2014.
- To consider and approve the proposal for distribution of a cash dividend at 15% on the paid up share capital (Bz One Hundred Fifty only per share) of the company.
- To approve the sitting fees paid to Directors for the Board Meetings and Audit Committee Meetings attended for the year ended 31 December 2014 and sitting fees for Directors for Board and Audit Committee Meetings for the year 2015 as per attached annexure.
- To approve the transactions with the related parties during the financial year ended 31 December 2014 as detailed in Note 13 to the financial statements as per attached annexure.
- To elect members of the Board of Directors from among the shareholders and / or the non shareholders. Any person wishing to nominate himself/herself to the Board of Directors may fill out the Nomination Form prepared for this purpose and submit it to the Company 2 working days prior to the Annual General Meeting, not later than 08.03.15. Any Nomination Form submitted after this deadline will not be accepted. If the candidate is a shareholder, the candidate is required in accordance with the company’s article of association to own 3000 shares of the company’s shares at the Annual General Meeting date.
- To appoint auditors for the year 2015 and to fix their remuneration.
In accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association and amendments thereto, any shareholder is entitled to authorize any other person to attend the meeting and vote ,provided that the authorization should be done on the proxy issued by Muscat Clearing and Depository Co. attached to the notice. Any natural person natural person should attach his ID card for an adult, or a copy of the passport for ladies and minors, or a Residence Card and passport for non-Omanis. The proxy should be signed by one of the authorized signatories and carry the company’s stamp with a copy of the commercial registration and the specimen of the authorized signatures
If you wish to appoint a proxy, please complete and submit the proxy form to National biscuit Industries company SAOG office
Note: The Company will deposit dividends due to shareholders, which have not been collected by them within 6 months of their entitlement with the Shareholders Trust Fund. Shareholders are requested to contact Muscat Depository and Securities Registration Company SAOC for any enquiries with respect to their uncollected dividends.
In case of any enquiry, please contact Mr. Tolentino L De Souza on GSM - 99529281.
Chairman (Legal Consultants) (Statutory Auditors)